Thursday, January 3, 2013

Trick Eye Museum

 A while ago I heard about a cool museum here in Seoul called the Trick Eye Museum.  They take 2D pictures and make them look 3D.  We decided to check it out one day while Uncle Joe was here over Thanksgiving.  We had a great time taking funny pictures of each other. 

First we stopped to eat at very small curry restaurant.  Check out the fake cherry blossom tree they had decorated the place with.  It went above almost the entire restaurant.
After a good lunch we headed to the museum.
Here is Taylor getting her ticket from the picture lady.  She looks very excited to go to the Trick Eye Museum.

Here are some of the rest of the many pictures we took that day...


Lucy is very surprised to fine money on the ground.


I have no idea where the sunglasses came from.


These 3 pictures were all one picture.  If you looked at it from different angles it changed the picture.



I love Lucy's face in this picture.
This was probably my favorite of Taylor's pictures.
The English caption on this sign cracked me up. 


 Which one is your favorite?




































1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, did they give u suggestions on how to pose.... I think the money ones r my fav

    ReplyDelete