Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy 238th Birthday Marine Corps!

I did a terrible job getting pictures this year at the ball.  Again, this year we were able to attend two different Marine Balls and at the first one I only got one somewhat decent picture of Russ and I.  Russ was in the sword detail in the first ball and so he had to leave the house way before I did and was busy during the entire ceremony.  My friend quick snapped this picture at the end of the evening and this was the only picture I have of us together.
I did get a few pictures with my friends.  As I said in my post last year about the ball, I have grown to love the Marine Corps balls.  There is a very small group of Marines here in Korea and I know pretty much all the wives which means that the ball is basically one big gathering of all my friends.  I didn't get very many pictures with Russ but I did get a few with my friends.
The second ball we went to was much smaller and I didn't know nearly as many people.  I did get a good picture with Russ right before we left the house though.
And we took our traditional kissing in front of the ice sculpture picture as well.

Another great year of Marine Corps Balls. 

1 comment: