Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Middle School and Semi-Formal Dances

It has been a while since I have posted any new adventures.  In order to have FAMILY adventures you need to be together as a FAMILY.  I was back in the states for a while, right after I returned home Russ left for a few weeks of training and was only home for a few days before he was gone again for a peninsula wide exercise.  During all this craziness we did manage to fit in a few small adventures but today I want to share some pictures from Taylor's latest adventure.  Taylor is in middle school now, I can't believe it, and with middle school comes middle school dances.  She has been to a few small dances already but this past weekend was the big semi-formal dance.  She was very excited to attend. 

I didn't chaperone the dance so I don't have any pictures of her during the event but I did snap a few pictures before she left the house.

She looks so grown up.  In this pictures she is talking to me telling me to hurry up she is freezing cold.
All ready to go with a little bit of sass. 
The event was held in the ball room at the hotel here on base.  I dropped her off and snapped just a few more pictures before I left.
Photo-bombed by her sister
Russ was away this evening so he wasn't there to take pictures with us. 
With a few of her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment