Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Halloween

This year I told the girls I wasn't going to buy Halloween costumes for them.  They had to come up with a costume based mostly on clothing we already owned then I would add any extra small accessories they needed.  Lucy decided to be a cowgirl which was great because Taylor was a cowgirl a couple of years ago and we still had most of the costume.
Taylor decided to be a pirate which was a little bit more difficult.  We ended up raiding my closet, her closet and the thrift store for her costume.  I unfortunately did a terrible job taking pictures that night and only have a few to share. 
This cowboy hat is from our awesome vacation a few years ago to Wyoming.  We have gotten a lot of use out of the cowboy hats we purchased there. 
First the first time, both girls ended up trick or treating with their friends instead of together with Russ or I.   They both had a great time and ended up with lots of candy.

Sorting their candy...
 And the best part-eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment