Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"I'm Sorry" Notes

Often times when the girls have gotten in trouble they will write me a note to tell me they are sorry.  One night in particular Taylor and I had had a rough evening.  She had been very disobedient and by the time she went to bed I was at the end of my mothering rope.  After their lights had been turned off I went to my bedroom and this is what I found on my pillow...
It made my heart melt.  I immediately went back over to her room, gave her a hug and told her I forgave her and we prayed together.  God knew I needed that exact encouragement right at that moment.

Another "I'm sorry" note came from Lucy to Taylor.  I have no idea what Lucy did to Taylor that caused this note to be written.  It must have been something bad based on the note.  I didn't ask...sometimes as a mom it is easier not to know.  But I did take a picture of the note, it was to precious not to.
Dear Taylor I am srre for being mene to you. I love you. from Lucy Do you love me?
 They drive me nuts some days but they are precious gifts.  I'm so thankful God blessed me with two girls.  My life would be boring without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment