Monday, July 16, 2012

Roadtrip Part 1-NC to PA


Saying good bye to our many friends in NC was difficult, but our family was getting ready to embark on a very fun adventure.  Our flight to Korea took off from Seattle, but instead of flying to Seattle, we decided to make a cross country drive there stopping along the way to visit friends and family and do a little sightseeing.

Our first stop was in PA to see my family and meet my new niece Evie.
Precious baby Evie.  She was only about 2 weeks old here.

We went with my parents to see Jonah at the Sight and Sound theater. It was awesome.

Some fun with temporary hair dye.
Waiting for the Memorial Day parade to start.
My mom went on a hike with us up Hawk Mountain.

My dad and I took this picture right before we said good bye, we were both a wreck and trying not to cry.






No comments:

Post a Comment