Saturday, July 7, 2012

Orders

The adventures for our family really began when we received orders to Korea.  Since we asked to move overseas, we were really excited about the orders, but the "to do" list quickly became overwhelming. 
 
Almost immediately we being planning and preparing for the move from the North Carolina home we loved.  One of the first things we had to do was start to decide what we wanted to take to Korea with us and what we wanted to put in storage to stay in America.  After that, we had to begin to repaint my beautiful walls back to white.  I enlisted some cheap labor to help me with that project.
In all fairness to my mom, she is the one that helped me do the majority of the painting.  I just didn't get any good pictures of her to post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment